Certified and Approved through DMV and Courts
Whether you have been court-ordered, DMV-required, or you are voluntarily attending, this course will teach you new defensive driving techniques to help avoid and prevent crashes. We offer a classroom-setting, 8-hour course for Non-CDL and CDL licensed drivers. If eligible, a successfully completed class may credit up to 5 safe driving points per every 24 months.
Benefits for taking this course include:
- Driver's License Reinstatement
- Reduction of penalties, fines, and points
- Insurance Reduction
- Insurance points for good standing
- Senior citizens insurance discounts
- Court abatement
Once the course is completed, you will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class that day. Your class completion will be reported electronically to DMV.
You may be eligible to receive up to 5 good points if taken voluntarily or DMV required.
Driver Improvement Clinic Fee
- NON-CDL holders: $75 Cash Payment / $78 Credit/Debit Card Payment - CDL Holders $10 extra
- No personal checks or Money Orders accepted.
- Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment Requested by 5 PM the Thursday prior to Saturday class.
- Payment is nonrefundable; however, we will reschedule you for the next immediate class.
- Failure to complete the rescheduled class results in forfeited payment.
Class is in session from 8:30am - 5:00pm with a mid-day break for lunch. Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
Class Materials Required:
- Pen or Pencil
- Photo Identification (i.e.,: Drivers License, Identification Card)
- If court ordered, you must bring a copy of the court order.
*An Additional $10 fee is assessed for scheduling/payment within 48 hours of class.
Upcoming Clinic Dates 2021
- Saturday August 7
- Saturday August 21
- Saturday September 4
- Saturday September 18
- Saturday October 2
- Saturday October 16
- Saturday October 30
- Saturday November 13
- Saturday November 27
- Saturday December 11